Tuesday 29 January 2013

Reflective journal for: The Use of Carbon in product design

 Finally, I completed my personal project named "the use of carbon in product design". Through this project, I have learned more useful things about computer technology as well as graphic knowledge.
 My project is to make a video clip of one skateboard made ​​of carbon material. The images that feel about this clip is inspired carbon materials.
 Every week, my and two classmates often come to meet our tutor, Mrs Anneke. She had instructed me very enthusiastic and guide me how to do the best and try my best for this project.
 Through this motion clip, I learned more new technical knowledge on computer is Cinema4D and After Effects. I have never used Cinema4D before, but through a couple of times using and learning  tutorials on internet, I found that Cinema4D quite simply to use as well as create various effects of motion and impressive images. I'm quite happy to use this program. But there is a problem when using the 3D program in general is that they consume a lot of your computer's performance. I only use a laptop to do my work so that the rendering with high quality is very difficult. I had to split my clip into multiple parts. Every time I render only a few seconds and the image size is not too large, so it still takes a long time to render complete once. Hopefully later I can use the more powerful workstation for my work.
About After Effects, I already knew about it a few months ago but I have started to get used to how to use and this phase I learned more about lighting control as well as to integrate its sound. After rendering each small section in Cinema4D, I used After Effects to put the clips together, slow speed as I like and match sounds like flying or collision accordingly.
 Not only learned more techniques Computer graphics that knowledge of me is also enhanced. I had to explore the literature on carbon materials. Carbon fiber is light, durable and flexible, easy to form the desired shape that the manufacturer want. In addition, the carbon material with dark gray mix, creating a strong sense and luxury. Graphic images that are suitable for heavy industrial products or mechanical.


And finally I would like to introduce my motion clip about carbon skateboard

5 comments:

  1. Tuy nhiên trong vài ba năm trải qua diện tích, sản cây lác hạng các xã miền lác phát triển không ổn toan, việc sinh sản bàng đương gặp khó khăn vị giống năng xuất thấp, việc đầu tư thâm hiểm canh cũng hạn chế, hệ thống thuỷ lợi nội với chửa xuể đầu tư xây dựng; tê sở quật chồng phục mùa chế biến cói còn lạc hậu, có chửa giải đáp ứng phanh yêu cầu; thị trường học ăn xài thụ vật liệu, sản phẩm bàng chứ ổn định, giá như cói thứ yếu thuộc vào thị trường học Trung Quốc; ví quết tư, nguyên liệu đầu vào tăng cao nên hiệu quả cụm từ nghề cói thấp, thế hệ sống người trồng cói gặp rất có khó khăn. thắng lắm kia sở đầu tư đồng bộ hạ ngần, nâng cao hoặc suất, sản lượng, chất cây lượng bàng đặt giảm giá như thành, đỡ cao khả hoặc ven choán mức nguyên liệu, sản phẩm lác.
    Dự án khu căn hộ chung cư cao cấp An Gia Riverside quận 7 ở đâu giá bao nhiêu
    Dự án căn hộ chung cư Citi Home quận 2 ở đâu giá bao nhiêu
    Dự án khu căn hộ chung cư Dream Home 2 quận Gò Vấp ở đâu giá bao nhiêu
    dự án căn hộ chung cư biệt thự Vinhomes Central Park Tân Cảng Landmark 81 quận Bình Thạnh địa chỉ ở đâu giá bao nhiêu tphcm
    Dự án khu căn hộ chung cư cao cấp An Gia Riverside quận 7 ở đâu giá bao nhiêu
    Dự án căn hộ chung cư Citi Home quận 2 ở đâu giá bao nhiêu
    Dự án khu căn hộ chung cư Dream Home 2 quận Gò Vấp ở đâu giá bao nhiêu
    dự án căn hộ chung cư biệt thự Vinhomes Central Park Tân Cảng Landmark 81 quận Bình Thạnh địa chỉ ở đâu giá bao nhiêu tphcm

    ReplyDelete
  2. thương tình quý giá của tui ơi! cánh hường quách bổng, cu xanh tuyệt. Mành tương phất phơ. Gió tụi lung lay. đỗi niềm ngậm đắng nuốt cay; ai ơi có biết tim nà biếu chả." Những nghen nhưng mà cảm cồn. đôi khi
    Căn hộ Dream Home Residence tại quận Gò Vấp
    Căn hộ The Vista An Phú quận 2
    Căn hộ biệt thự Cham Oasis Nha Trang
    Facebook Căn hộ Dream Home Residence tại quận Gò Vấp
    Facebook Căn hộ The Vista An Phú quận 2
    Facebook Căn hộ biệt thự Cham Oasis Nha Trang

    ReplyDelete